MD families often struggle financially due to the excessive costs to make home & vehicle modifications and purchase medical equipment needed for mobility. The financial strain is then often amplified when the disease progresses to a point where a family member has to quit to their job to provide care for the MD patient.
YOU CAN EASE THE STRAIN AND BE A GIFT TO AN MD FAMILY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!!
Adopt-A-Family and we will match you with a family in your geographic area. We’ll provide you information on their family so you can purchase a gift for each family member and provide them food for a meal. The estimated cost to adopt a family is between $100-$200 depending on family size.
Click here to Adopt-A-Family or Volunteer
We will contact you within 48 hours.
There are many ways you can volunteer using your gifts and talents to help families with MD. You can volunteer as an individual, or gather a group or family together to serve at one of our events or host a fundraiser!
- Assist in office work and maintaining our database
- Photography and Video with events and stories
- Serve the MD families at our Annual Christmas Party in December
- Help plan and host our Bowling Extravaganza in September
- Sponsor your own event on behalf of MDFF: Present your idea and we’ll work with you to help you execute it if it fits our mission and purpose! Ideas include: Concerts, Pancake Breakfasts or dinners, Golf Outings or sports competitions, Coupon Books, Car Washes, Candy Sales, Casino Night, Black Tie Gala or parties, Garage Sale, School “out of uniform” day where students pay to be out of uniform