If you have a passion for individuals with disabilities and would like to join us in helping persons with muscular dystrophy to have greater independence, Click here and fill out the following form and we will contact you within 48 hours.
You may also reach us by phone 317-615-9140.
There are many ways you can volunteer using your gifts and talents to help families with MD. You can volunteer as an individual, or gather a group or family together to serve at one of our events or host a fundraiser!
- Assist in office work and maintaining our database
- Photography and Video with events and stories
- Serve the MD families at our Annual Christmas Party in December
- Help plan and host our Bowling Extravaganza in September
- Sponsor your own event on behalf of MDFF: Present your idea and we’ll work with you to help you execute it if it fits our mission and purpose! Ideas include: Concerts, Pancake Breakfasts or dinners, Golf Outings or sports competitions, Coupon Books, Car Washes, Candy Sales, Casino Night, Black Tie Gala or parties, Garage Sale, School “out of uniform” day where students pay to be out of uniform