Bishop Chatard and Cathedral High School communities face-off before the football game to benefit those with muscular dystrophy and their families throughout Indiana!
From August 25-September 11, you can help families touched by MD and enter to win prizes!
The winning school will receive $500 to their athletic or football program (and bragging rights until next year)!
- The winning school will receive $500 to their athletic or football program, their name on the trophy, and bragging rights until next year!
- The first 30 online donors will receive a free bottle of Easley wine
- Everyone donating on the day of the game (9/11) will get a MDFF koozie and chip clip
- Six (6) door prizes valued at $50 each will be given away throughout the campaign. Each time you donate, your name will get entered into the drawing for a chance to win the prizes below:
- Titos Vodka Basket
- Jockamos Pizza gift card + variety pack of beer
- Tyler Masson gift card + wine
- Sullivan’s Grill gift card- $50
- Sahm’s gift card - $50
- Blind Owl gift card - $50
The MDFF is a qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt charitable organization under federal tax guidelines, and our Form 990 information (Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax) is available upon request by sending an email to email@example.com.